Link to the Google Scholar Profile
- Soumya Biswas, Aditya Dutt, Nirmal Sebastian and Vinayak Kamble, Simple, Reversible Gradient Seebeck Coefficient Measurement System for 300 - 600 K with COMSOL Simulations, Review of Scientific Instruments, Just accepted. 2021.
- Christina Antony, Praveen S.G., Adithya Jayakumar, Gaana K., Akshay Yadav, Nikhil Sivakumar, Niranjan Kamath, Suma M. N., Vinayak Kamble and Deepshikha Jaiswal-Nagar, Polyvinylpyrrolidone-Stabilized Palladium Nanocrystals as Chemiresistive Sensors for Low Concentration Hydrogen Detection, ACS Applied Nanomaterials,, 4, 2, 1643–1653, 2021.
- Soumya Biswas, Madhujith M K and Vinayak Kamble, Proof-of-concept thermoelectric oxygen sensor exploiting oxygen mobility of GdBaCo2O5+δ, Journal of Applied Physics, 2021, just accepted.
- Kusuma Urs MB and Vinayak Kamble, Surface Photovoltage Response of Zinc Oxide Microrods on prismatic planes: Effect of UV, Temperature and Oxygen ambience, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 2021.
- Dharmendra K. Singh, Praveen S. G., Adithya Jayakumar, Vinayak Kamble, J. Mitra, and D. Jaiswal-Nagar*, Thickness induced metal to insulator charge transport and unusual hydrogen response in granular palladium nanofilms, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 22, 27861-27872, 2020.
- Parikshit Moitra, Deepa Bhagat, Vinayak Kamble, Arun M. Umarji, Rudra Pratap, Santanu Bhattacharya*, First example of engineered β-cyclodextrinylated MEMS devices for volatile pheromone sensing of olive fruit pests, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 173, 112728, 2020.
- Shubham Yadav, Archa Nair, Kusuma Urs MB and Vinayak Kamble*, Protonic Titanate Nanotube–Reduced Graphene Oxide Composites for Hydrogen Sensing, ACS Applied Nanomaterials, 3, 10, 10082–10093, 2020.
- Nithin P, Kusuma Urs MB, Sukhendu Mandal and Vinayak Kamble*, Underpinning the Conductivity Mechanism in Wide Bandgap Metal Organic Framework through Chemical Sensing” AIP Advances, 10, 085105, 2020.
- Kusuma Urs MB, Nirmal Katiyar, Ritesh Kumar, Abhishek Singh, Krishanu Biswas, C S Tiwary and Vinayak Kamble*: Multi-component (Ag-Au-Cu-Pd-Pt) Alloy Nanoparticles Decorated p-type 2D-Molybdenum Disulphide (MoS2) for Enhanced Hydrogen Sensing, Nanoscale, 12, 11830-11841, 2020.
- Manju P., Neeraj Rajak, Alex Andrews, Vinayak Kamble, Deepshikha Jaiswal-Nagar*: Orthorhombic crystal structure and oxygen deficient cluster distribution model for YBa2Cu3-xAlxO6+δ superconductor.", Scientific Reports, 10 (1), 1-13, 2020.
- Anjana James, Prajisha P, Harish Barshilia, Vinayak Kamble*: Effect of surface roughness on the solar photothermal conversion efficiency of spray-coated CuCo2O4 films. Journal of Applied Physics 127 (14), 145303, 2020.
- Sreya Suresh, Kusuma Urs, Anupama T. Vasudevan, Sharath Sriram, Vinayak Kamble*: Analysis of unusual and instantaneous overshoots in response transients of gas sensors Physica Status Solidi RRL, 3: 1800683, 2019.
- Vinayak Kamble*: Facile and in-situ Spray Deposition of SnO2 – Reduced Graphene Oxide Heterostructure Sensor devices, Journal of Physics communications, 3 (1), 011001, 2019.
- Kusuma URS, S V Bhat, Vinayak Kamble*: On exceeding the solubility limit of Cr+3 dopants in SnO2 nanoparticles based Dilute Magnetic Semiconductors, Journal of Applied Physics, 123, 161518, 2018
- Sukanti Beheraa, Vinayak Kamble, S Vitta, A Umarji, C Shivakumaraa: Synthesis, structure and thermoelectric properties of La1-xNaxCoO3 perovskite oxides, Bulletin of Materials Science, 40, 1291, 2017
- Vinayak Kamble*, Arun M. Umarji: Achieving selectivity from the synergistic effect of Cr and Pt activated SnO2 thin film Gas Sensors. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 236, 208, 2016.
- Srinatha N, Y S No, Vinayak Kamble, Sujay Chakravarty, Suriya Murthy, Basavaraj Angadi, A. M. Umarji, Won-Kook Choi: Effect of RF power on the structural, optical and gas sensing properties of RF-sputtered Al doped ZnO thin films. RSC Advances 6, 9779, 2016.
- Seema Joshi, Vinayak Kamble, Manoj Kumar, A.M. Umarji, Geetika Srivastava: Nickel Substitution Induced Effects on Gas Sensing Properties of Cobalt Ferrite Nanoparticles. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 654, 460, 2016.
- Vinayak Kamble*, Arun M. Umarji: Effect of Pt doping on Gas Sensing properties of porous Chromium Oxide films through Kinetic Response Analysis Approach. RSC Advances 5, 27509, 2015.
- Vinayak Kamble*, Arun Umarji: Analyzing the kinetic response of tin oxide-carbon and tin oxide-CNT composites gas sensors for alcohols detection. AIP Advances 5, 037138, 2015.
- Vinayak Kamble*, Arun M. Umarji: Correlating defect induced ferromagnetism and gas sensing properties of undoped tin oxide sensors. Applied Physics Letters 104, 251912, 2014.
- Vinayak Kamble*, Arun M. Umarji: Defect induced optical bandgap narrowing in undoped SnO2 nanocrystals. AIP Advances 3, 082120, 2013.
- Vinayak Kamble*, S. V. Bhat, A. M. Umarji: Investigating thermal stability of structural defects and its effect on d0 ferromagnetism in undoped SnO2. Journal of Applied Physics 113, 244307, 2013.
- Vinayak Kamble*, Arun M. Umarji: Gas sensing response analysis of p-type porous Chromium Oxide thin films. Journal of Materials Chemistry C 01, 8167, 2013.
- Vinayak Kamble*, A. M. Umarji: Chromium oxide thin films by Ultrasonic Nebulized Spray Pyrolysis of Aqueous Combustion Mixture for gas sensing application. IEEE Proceedings of International symposium on physics and technology of sensors; 03/2012
- Aditya S Dutt, Soumya Biswas, Keshab Dabral, Rajasekar P and Vinayak Kamble*, High Thermoelectric Figure of Merit of Aluminum doped Zinc Oxide through Unintentional Graphite Inclusion, AIP conference proceedings, 2020. 2297 (1), 020005.
- Nanocrystalline Oxides as alternative materials for spectrally selective solar absorber coatings, Vinayak Kamble*, Soumya Biswas and Dhruv M. Book title: Nano Tools & Devices for Enhanced Renewable Energy, Publisher Elsevier, Editors: Sheila Devasahayam and Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, 2020, just accepted.
- Reduced graphene oxide photodetector devices for infra-red sensing, Vinayak Kamble, Soumya Biswas, Appu VR, Arun Kumar, Book title: Carbon Nanomaterial Electronics: Devices and Applications, Publisher Spinger, Editors: rupam goswami and Arnab Hazra. 2020 just accepted.