Ph D students: Renjith MR; Resmi Rajeev; Bhagya Lakshmi R; Vishnu M Nair; Ushma Anand; Delvin K. Pauly; Swarnendu Mukhopadhyay
MS project: Anjaly PJ (joining PhD in Indiana University), Arya Krishnan (exploring for PhD position)
- Binshad B.
- Puja Singh [post-doc (Curie Institut, France); DST-INSPIRE faculty, CCMB, Hyderabad]
- Gireesh KK (PhD awarded)
- Geethu Emily Thomas (Post-doc at Univ. Health Network, Canada)
- Hindol Gupta (Post-doc at National Institute of Health, U. S. A.)
- Ria Gupta
- Suhail T. V.
- Sreeja J. S.
MS project students:
- M. Arunkumar (doing PhD at Univ. of Cincinatti, USA)
- Ranjith Viswanathan (doing PhD at EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany)
- Reshma Kurup (doing PhD at Indiana University, USA)
- Jessy Varghese (doing PhD at Univ. of South Carolina, USA)
- Steny Simon (doing job in private company)
- Ananya Asmita (doing PhD at StonyBrook University, USA)
- Mirsana PE (doing PhD at Max Planck, Munster, Germany)
- Chithran VM (doing PhD at IRB, Barcelona)
- Aparna A (doing PhD at Dartmouth College, USA)
- Sujaya T. (NCBS)
- Anjana A. (Univ. Illinois, Urbana Champaign)
- Laya Suresh (PhD at TU, Dresden)
- Haritha Chandran (offered PhD at TIFR)
- Madhukrishna KU (exploring for PhD abroad)
- Devu Priya MS (exploring for PhD)
- Tapas Manna received S. Ramachandran National Bioscience Award 2019
- Tapas Manna received international funding from Cancer Research Institute, Kanazawa University, Japan for collaborative research in 2018 and 2019.
- Geethu Thomas (Phd student) awarded with Lady Tata Memorial Fellowship by UK Cancer Research Society.
- Geethu Thomas (PhD student) awarded with the prestigious Princess Margaret Post-doctoral Fellowship (2016) in Canada.
- Puja Singh (PhD student) awarded with the prestigious La Ligue Contre le Cancer post-doctoral fellowship (2016) in France. She is also a recipient of “Prix Georges Calothy” by the Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer, France.
- Geethu Thomas received poster presentation award in “Chromosome Stability 2014” meeting at JNCASR, Bangalore.
International travel grants for PhD students attending conferences/training/research:
- Hindol Gupta and Binshad B have received EMBO Travel grants for conference in Heidelberg, Germany in Sept 2017.
- Renjith MR visited Kanajawa University, Japan with a fellowship for international workshop on advanced atomic force microcopy.
- Geethu Thomas received travel award for Cell Biology meeting at Israel
- Puja Singh received EMBO travel grant for conference in Germany