Dr Manoj A G Namboothiry
- Ph.D, Physics, Jawaharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore, India. 2003, Dissertation: "Photoelectric properties of hybrid conjugated polymer based bilayer structures", Advisor: Prof. K. S. Narayan.
- Master of Science, Physics, University of Pune, Pune, India. 1996.
- Bachelor of Science, Physics, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India,1993
- 2010 May – Present : Assistant Professor, School of Physics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
- 2009 December- 2010 April :Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
- 2008 August – 2009 August :Research Associate, Department of Chemical Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA.
- 2005 April – 2008 June : Assistant Research Scientist/Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Physics, Wake Forest University, Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
- 2004 January – 2005 January : Visiting Research Fellow, IFM, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden